The Pet Pantry of Lancaster County provides free dog, cat and small animal food to qualifying residents of Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Please carefully review the following eligibility requirements to see if you qualify:
- Proof of unemployment/low income status or disability with a valid drivers license or form of ID (This information MUST be included for application to be reviewed)
- Agree that pets are for companionship and not for breeding or any illegal activities
- Agree to maintain healthy living conditions
- Transportation to pick up food once a month
- Agree to give fresh water daily
- Proof of spay/neuter certificate (upon request)
- Proof of current pet license (upon request)
- Agree that you will not add more pets while on the Pet Pantry Program
- Your first responsibility are to the pets you already own.
- Formal Application Required
If you qualify, please download and print the application using the link below.